Our clients are typically 35-55 years old and fall into one of three groups: Medical Professionals, Executives and Business Owners.
+ Newlywed Meds
Nate & Victoria
Nate is an attending ER Physician and his wife Victoria is a Nurse Practitioner. They're looking to prudently manage their suddenly increased income as they balance student debt, saving for a home, and catch up on retirement/education savings. Where should they start? Victoria is also concerned about whether they have the right insurance in the event something happened to Nate, but is leery of insurance salesmen.
Examples of Institutions Served: Washington University, St. Louis University, SSM, Mercy
+ THE CORPORATE COUPLE
Sara & Jim
Sara is a director at a Fortune 500 company. Jim is entering his 10th year with his company as a software engineer. They have excess income, but aren't sure where it would be put to best use. They want kids, but they want to be financially prepared first. How can they afford to build an emergency fund, invest toward retirement, and save for children?
Examples of Companies served: Monsanto, Express Scripts, Boeing, Phillips
+ THE BALANCING ACT BUSINESS OWNER
Cole & Jill
Cole's an entrepreneur, and Jill's works in marketing. They’ve been married 5 years and have a 2-year-old with another on the way. Cole’s financial focus has been mostly on his businesses. Jill worries about her student loans. How can they reduce the financial concentration risk of his businesses, pay down loans and plan education costs?
**Serving Established and Flegling Business Owners
- 3 Initial Plan Meetings in the first 60-90 days to set your course
- Semi-annual progress meetings after Initial Plan (spring/fall)
- Anytime access between meetings to a dedicated CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- A dedicated relationship with a CFP® to hold you accountable and keep you on track
- Low cost, evidence based investment management
- Cashflow and budget planning to automate and simplify savings/spending
- Annual retirement projections to determine whether you are on track
- Employee benefits analysis to maximize 401k, health and other benefits choices
- Proactive, objective advice on insurance, estate planning and tax matters
- Collaboration with or introduction to vetted professionals (Attorneys, CPA, insurance)
- Your own online client portal for anytime access to your entire financial life
- Goal/Career discussions to ensure you’re working toward your best life
Cost (Based on Assets Under Our management):
- $0-$1,000,000: 1.25%
- $1,000,001-$3,000,000: 0.85%
- $3,000,001 and above: 0.75%
Fee is based on the assets that we directly manage (excludes 401k/403b). While there is no minimum asset level required to be a client, a minimum annual fee of $2,500 applies. Flat fee or hourly projects may be accepted on a case by case basis.